from our Engineered Winterweight Merino and designed to be worn beneath layers for
cool to cold conditions.
- Performance fit to allow free flowing movement
- Self-wrapped elastic waistband for next-to-skin softness
- Functional fly
- Flatlock seam stitching for strength and next-to-skin comfort
- Machine-wash cold, tumble-dry at low temperature
- 165gm Engineered Merino - 65%merino wool / 35% recycled Polyester
Naklin Engineered Merino is a hybrid merino wool fabric. Naklin balanced a blend of naturally odor suppressing and temperature regulating merino wool with moister wicking polyester fibers. The two distinct fibers work together to provide a super soft, warm and dry baselayer garment. Polyester is hydrophobic, meaning it does not absorb moister, instead it moves it through capillary action onto the garments surface for quick evaporation. Simultaneously, the super soft merino wool fibers provide an extremely high heat-to-weight ratio and can absorb up to 30 percent of their own weight in moisture, this increases the garments effective surface area thereby increasing the garments ability to wick perspiration and allow circulating air to keep the garment dry and comfortable.
If you’re not satisfied with one of our products or if one of our products doesn’t perform to your satisfaction, return it to Naklin for repair or replacement. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.